Saturday, February 26, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

America's Worst Mother

TBogg has a new post up regarding AMW, no pasquin I'm not writing about either one of my sisters or myself.
Anyway, TBogg waxes on beautifully about how mother's hear the slightest "urp" from their children. He's right, what he forgets to mention and is further proof that she really is America's worst mother is that if she were a good mother, those kids would be throwing up only on her. Every time my daughters get a stomach bug, I seem to be in the vicinity of their vomit if not the direct path, in fact my 4 year old has been known to ask; "Remember that time I threw up on Mommy, no not that time the time I ate..." as though it there were mile markers in when and what has been puked on me.