Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wow

Blogger hasn't let me on since yesterday morning! Well, folk I will be leaving the blog in Pasquin's more than capable hands for the next week or so. I don't know how much he will write or if he will write much at all.
It is finally time to get my over abundance of womanly attributes made into just an abundance and keep my fingers crossed that my neck and shoulders are made pain free. Tomorrow morning I will take my bag and drive across Texas to see a surgeon who will do my pre-op, which damn well better include vodka and valium because I am not sleeping, and then Friday morning off with the tits, or parts of them at least.
Perky ones are in my future I can feel it. I am hoping that Pasquin will post while I am in the hospital, and enjoying the joys of morphine based painkillers. It is the least a father can do since the last woman in my genetic line up to be so overly blessed was his grandmother.
Take care all and I will see yall when I can see my feet(something I haven't been able to do since I was 15!).