Monday, April 18, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Back to Work

Well I returned to work today. It was hectic and my body is tired and rebelled a bit by the end of the day. Of course, it didn't help that we went to trial today so I went to work and began to run the courthouse steps, in heels.

I did come home to check on the news and see if anything of great importance had happened. It seems there isn't a new Pope I suspect getting a majority of 117 Cardinals to agree is at least as difficult as getting 12 jurors agree. Who knew Little Red Birds could be so difficult?

In Iraq they still haven't appointed a Cabinet because it is still a disaster, some things will probably never change, unfortunately.

Michael Jackson is still on trial, and I am not linking to it because well I am not, so there.

I am tired and my chest hurts.