Thursday, November 02, 2006

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

A quote that made me smile

Well I went and read the story about the busdriver that was fired for giving Bush the bird,over at CBS, and I scrolled down to this comment.

Our society has become rude and crude, it's true. We have rudely and crudely killed tens of thousands of Iraqis and three thousand of our own. Fifteen thousand or so of ours wounded. I'd flip off the President in front of the Savior himself if I had the chance
.

I guess our society has become that rude and that crude, because that made me grin from ear to ear. I don't think I would go that far, but when my children play what if with me and it turns to what if the President showed up at the door would you invite him in? Not a chance, I tell them.