Sunday, April 10, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Book meme

Bryan at Why Now has tagged me for the Book Meme...here goes!

You are stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book would you be?
[Note: In the novel to save the content of books people memorized one in order to pass the content on to others

Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Yes, I grew up in the South remember? I have read Gone with the Wind more times than I like to admit(really at least 5) and as a young girl of 12-14 had a terrible crush on Rhett.

What is the last book you bought?
Me personally, well that would have been America by Jon Stewart, and The Price of Loyalty by Paul O'Neill. (Someone else usually buys what I am about to confess to below)

What are you currently reading?

Vampire novels! I read vampire novels and supernatural novels of all shapes and sizes. I trade them with an attorney I work with, he usually buys them and lets me borrow them, but sometimes I get ahead of him in a series and have to send someone to the book store to buy the next book in the series and then the attorney borrows the book from me.
Yes, Lauren Hamilton type books, I have read them all! The next one is due out in June. I have just finished Kelley Armstrong's Industrial Magic

To protect my brain from supernatural rot I am also currently reading: Against All Enemies by Richard Clarke, prior to my surgery I had read Buckley v. Valeo.
Five books for your desert island cruise package.

My copy of the complete works of T.S. Eliot.
St. Augustine's Confessions
Plato's The Republic
The complete works of John Locke.
Braum Stroker's Dracula(I want the mother of all vampire novels!)



Who are you going to pass this book meme baton to and why? (only three people)

Pasquin if he will do it and it is allowed, because he has actually read more than I will ever dream of and is a walking book.

OldWhiteLady at It's Morning Somewhere because she has pink flamingos in her yard and that speaks volumes for her sense of humor.

Jeffraham at Adidas in Heat, he has such eclectic taste in music his taste in books must be equally unusual.

UPDATE OWL and Jeffraham have their book meme up I was right!

Pasquin? Well I don't know if he will do it or not. I will tell you that he is walking collection of books and poetry. I am curious to see what one book he would choose to be, because he has so many in his memory.

Update II Aquaria at Rampaing PMS has pointed at me as well. I just wanted her to see my post, and say welcome back! *Wanders off singing the theme to Welcome Back Carter*.