Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

The Patriot Act Review

The Heritik has a very thoughtful post up about the Patriot Act Review, everyone should read it. I have stood on my head shouting that the act is unconstitutional since it was voted into law. I hope that our law makers actually look at it this time and vote out of knowledge not fear this time around.

The one positive thing I can say about the Patriot Act, my oldest daughter will be flying in and out of DC this summer. She became a bit worried about terrorists, what child wouldn't be with W. filling their head with crapola this fall. I was able to alleviate her worries by chanting no civil liberties safe airplanes, you are safe in the air. She giggled herself to sleep, saying no freedom of speech, freedom to fly.