Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My kind of idiot!

"Bureaucracy has murdered people in the greater New Orleans area," Aaron Broussard, president of Jefferson Parish, said on CBS's "Early Show." "So I'm asking Congress, please investigate this now. Take whatever idiot they have at the top of whatever agency and give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don't give me the same idiot."


Now those are some pretty high expectations, might I suggest that the President of Jefferson Parish might just be on to something though. An idiot that has the EQ of my 5 year old. You know..."People are dying...we must save them!" "That child is walking around without her Mommy, find her Mommy!".

Yes, that is it, he wants someone who functions as well as my 5 year old. That is an awfully high expectation for the idiot in chief though.