Monday, February 28, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Plastic Surgery

Reading the comments over at
Dohiyi Mir got me to thinking about all things plastic surgery. How you ask? NTodd's supreme hunkiness of course. Now I will in the near future be having some reconstructive, notice I didn't say plastic, surgery. (My insurance company has graciously agreed to pay thus the word reconstructive). I will be having an overabundance of female attributes turned into just an abundance because the surgeon figured that would be the best he could do, how's that for saying I am having my boobs whacked off? (Sorry Dad). Now, I have wanted this done since I was a teenager and my back decided it wasn't fond of my front. So if there was one thing you could have done what would it be? Knowing that I have mortified my father, please folks let me see some comments!