Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Light blogging of late

Some of you know my brother in law lives with me, and he has discovered internet poker. It doesn't matter how many times I have told him don't download stuff on the computers from the internets,he doesn't listen. He really thinks he won't hurt anything. Currently, all my computers(3)are infected with popups from hell, because of his poker download, I fear we are going to have to wipe our machines and start from scratch, this is the 2nd time I will have had to do this because of downloads, one was a screensaver. Anyhow, that is the reason for the light blogging of late I am living in the land of popups, log on to the internets and have screen full of popups within 2 minutes; it makes it very difficult to blog.