Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Family in Houston

Mom and Grandma in law are just fine, they suffered one night loss of sleep and that is about all. I think that the Mr., Pasquin and my family worried a great deal more than the family in and around Houston did for the most part.

As for adjusting the Christmas card list, the current plan is to as soon as possible move Mom in Law and Grandma out here where we know they will be well taken care of. We are also the only ones sending money each month so they might as well be closer and in a less expensive area. The family members who have really fought this move are the ones who left them in Houston, so as far as I am concerned their voices no longer rise above the level of a dim whisper.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words and I hope to return to normal blogging in the not too far future; that is if I can ever get past calling the Idiot in Chief names.